Topic: [Sight & Sound] Furious

Directory Link

[Sight and Sound] Furious

YouTube

An entry to BiM Sight & Sound contest. Two heroes go on a journey into a laboratory to put an end to the cruel scientists.

I approached this video by listens to different songs and looking for stories that I could see from the song. (if that makes sense) When I heard this song it just made me feel a laboratory and break in. And that is how this video was born.

Music by Kevin Macloed
"Furious Freak"
Category

Wow! I do brickfilms too!!
Hoverfrog Films - Youtube
Gmail

Re: [Sight & Sound] Furious

Good job, I like the vibe to this from the soundtrack and the animations. Good music video and I hope the composer gets to see this mini/smile

I'm not sure it was the best idea for the only sound to be the music track, but the weapons were really cool and imaginative.

sillypenta wrote:

I'm not sure it was the best idea for the only sound to be the music track, but the weapons were really cool and imaginative.

I agree. When I started watching the other entries I realized I really underused the theme...

Wow! I do brickfilms too!!
Hoverfrog Films - Youtube
Gmail

Well Hover I am glad you joined us for the contest mini/smile I would have loved to see more sound design work on this project but it was visually a very fun film! Even though we see tons of fight films uploaded you kept yours different and unexpected so kudos on that, hopefully we can look forward to more films by you and maybe on those you can work on bringing your sound effects work to the same level your visuals and animations are mini/smile